Micachu & The Shapes

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oy!

Dem brits is at it again, making fly mewsic and all tat junk.

This one comes from me girl Elicia, also a music connoisseur. After going through the song without the video I am more a fan of the beginning than I was and love the smoothness of the voice mixed with the homemade instruments. The rough and the soft make me think of a frosty and french fries from Wendys. so so good. However, I found a stale fry at about 1:38 when Micachu starts stopping the music (and at 2:05 and then towards the end) If this was taken out you have my full support, the rest of the song is splendid.

For your pleasure of viewing.
Micachu & The Shapes - Golden Phone

Micachu & The Shapes - Golden Phone from Drew Norton on Vimeo.


Little behind the scenes of making instruments and being British.

Micachu & The Shapes Followed by CoolHunting

Micachu and the Shapes


keep it real my homies,
cav

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook