Friday Music Smash: Where's My Birthday Tiara?

Friday, February 25, 2011

Just 3 more days until my reunion with life. My introduction into society. My birthday.

As I prepare for what will surely be a wonderful time with friends I say my goodbyes with pure music gold. This will whet your appetite, give you a whet willy, and ruin your idea of what Funky Fridays should be. It doesn't make any sense because this music wrecked my brain and engulfed everything I knew. Get loose party people. Have a killer weekend, see you bright and early Monday.

Lighting your fire up first is the Star Slinger remix of Apollo Throwdown, which will get you started right. I think of this as my picking what to wear music, standing in my closet picking which kicks will match my bill cosby sweater is tough and this is the kind of beat I need.

The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown (Star Slinger Remix)



Keep plugging along, this is that song. Dafty.

Breakbot - Shades of Black



Give this one the chance to build up, it will reward it you.

Temabes - Love Me (Original Mix)


Always watch out for anything with "Ratatat". End.

T.I. vs. Ratatat - Swing your Pipes (DJ Twixx Remix)



After that 2nd bottle of Goose, you will feel about like this...
Kano - Spaceship (Trolley Snatcha Remix)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook