Recon Off, Camo On

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

After struggling to like Halo Reach, I finally love it! NOPE.
Halo Reach is terrible, absolutely the most inconsistent game I have ever put a few hours into, I was a huge fan of Halo 3 but they took it too far here. I mean all of these special abilities and jetpacks just ruined the gameplay for me.

Max bought me a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops and I am digging it. Great reward system, fun game play, realistic, and most of all just good maps and good weapons that are balanced. Come at me bro.

Pros: Interested and overall fair "perks" (unlimited running, shoot through cement walls, faster reload, etc.), Rewards for kill streaks like helicopter gunners, RC cars, spy planes, etc., good choices for weapons and ability to change in the middle of the game, great game types like Zombies and Sticks and Stones to spruce up the run-n-gun type of game it is.

Cons: RC Cars used to be here, but now I have been able to take high ground and shoot them from a distance so really they aren't that bad. Claymores on the other hand are very annoying but strategic, again i have to say it's not awful.

Of course, there are some players who have a little too much time on their hands.

Sandy Ravage, a Beast Among Men



Some fun things to do on the game...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook