There's a Spark in You

Monday, December 20, 2010

                         



This new remix is smooth like butter. The remix comes from
“Gewurztraminer” a 20 year old producer who has been making
music since 13 and is a big fan of Gewurztraminer wine. He also
produces under another name but is keeping that secret from us for
now. Any ideas?

I was going to wait to post this since I just hollered at Katy Perry
in my recent videos galore post, Get Out of Your Shell but there
 is no reason to deny you beautiful music to listen to at work :)
You can download the song like usual by clicking the arrow next to
the player and/or you can purchase the original Firework song.

Keep sending me your tracks or hollering at me on the Facebook page.

Much love,
Cav

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook