Temper, Temper

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Click image to visit Temper Trap Band Site

My good friend JHail, travel buddy and just genuinely good person told me to check out Temper Trap the other day. At first I was unsure of who they were, but then I played Sweet Disposition and remembered hearing about them. I know this is late to the scene but you gotta check them out if you haven't. These Australian college buddies do a sweet job.

Jhail's Favorite

Temper Trap - Fader
Temper Trap - Fader by Cavalicious


You might recognize this beauty. UPDATE: Warner Brothers has given me the big middle finger and said I cannot share this song with you all. So right back at you WB.

Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition by Cavalicious


I can't resist posting some remixes ;) Tell me which one is your favorite.

REMIXES


Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Alan Wilkis Remix)
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Alan Wilkis Remix) by Cavalicious



Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Claptrap Remix)
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Claptrap Remix) by Cavalicious

UPDATE: Added for Bridgford ;)
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Oeao Remix) Sweet Disposition (The Temper Trap Remix) by Oeao

Keep the ideas coming.
1love,
cav

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook