Get out of your Shell.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I've come to the conclusion that there are just an insane amount of videos out there. Some you might know, some millions know, some me and that girl from Wal-Mart who always gets in front of me in line with 80 things in her arm know, and then the ones that you wish you knew. So here comes my attempt to get you some of those wish-list vids out of the way.

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON
(1) This video could be construed either as really creepy or maybe the most adorable thing ever. I am going to go with adorable because I don’t get creeped out too easily. Especially after toughing it through that hilarious “Paranormal Activity” movie. We can talk about that later, for now enjoy a little shell who can’t stop talking.



JACKIE Q - RING ROUND THE ROSEY
(2) Did you see "Get Him to the Greek" ? [[super important side note: the main character in this film, Russell Brand married Katy Perry, are you aware of this???? I thought she was single and ready to mingle after those texts she sent me. See a screenshot of that text HERE. That's messed up KP, messsssssed up.]]If so, you will recognize this little gem, if not, one of the funniest parts of the movies was the music videos the two fictional stars of the movie were producing. Oh Jackie Q, you are going to go places...

NSFW RATING 3/5 Cavnastys


KATY PERRY - FIREWORK
(3) Now that I am on the topic of my ex-girlfriend Katy Perry, have you seen her new song/music video Firework? I always thought I saw fireworks coming from her chest area...glad they have cameras now that can show what I see. About time people.



CRAZY FUNNY 80's AEROBICS EXPO
(4) Ok ok ok bare with me here. These guys are perfectly in sync, I think I noticed like one time that I didn't feel like they were robots. Some great stuff here. Socks over the shoes (whatever happened to that sweet style? I am going to bring that back), amazing music, the outfits, everything is just spot on.



BED INTRUDER ORIGINAL
(5) My officemate shared this with me after her friend told her she met the dude with the bandanna in bar. Apparently he IS real, you're in luck ladies. This is also a public service announcement for everyone, be careful out there OK folks? They rapin' eerbody out here! Also I just noticed on my last listening that the reporter says at 0:35 that she was sleeping with a little girl, gross! ;)




BED INTRUDER REMIX SONG
(6) THE SONG of the above video. Oh me oh my, YES.



OK kiddos, enjoy enjoy, send me suggestions and you might see them featured next!

love love,
Cav







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook