music i'm in love with this week

Monday, November 15, 2010


hey hey, ready to turn up the volume and perhaps get loose on the goose? eh? ehhhh?


so here's whats breaking the speakers at my pad:

recently found out about this dude from New Zealand, Disasteradio. I gotta say it's not bad at all and I like the female vocals in "No Pulse". What do you think?
peep his...ummm...cool video here.

Next on the shuffle, is my main man DJ Jesse Marco. I listed to all of his songs on Soundcloud, and I think the man is gonna be huge. I like his work a lot, check out his refix of Duck Sauce with some Steve Aoki in the mix. Duckwarp to the rescue.

Ok just one more for now, I am supposed to be at work after all. Lunch breaks are toooooo short.

My friend Anthony C. has been telling me how much he loves Brenton Duvall ever since I showed him the TaySwift and Khalifa mashup. Check out Brenton Duvall...he might be one of my favorites in the mashed (potato) scene.
My Top 3 from him:
I love this one because I'm an old school Aaliyah fan:

so chill...

Thats all folks


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook