My Midnight City

Saturday, October 29, 2011



Talk about a hiatus, I have been all over the place except here. I hope you guys missed me, I missed you and I miss taking the time to watch music videos, listen to tracks and make some choices on what I love and what I want to share with you.

So want to know why I have been gone? I got a new job that is just "wow" in every sense of the word. Lots of rewards and much to be gained but like anything it takes a full tank to get there.

I moved across the country, great road trip with a rockin' dude and gave us a chance to see the world while pumping up the jams and keeping the tires warm. It was a blast.

This thing called packing, unpacking, furniture shopping, and breathing got in the way of my normal schedule.

Well so that's the story, I am back and ready to bring you the freshest and the bestest.
This one is a great tune by M83, crank it up when you are walking in a city by yourself. It gives you the confidence to continue your strut, the bravery to walk alone at night, and the motivation to skip in a big crowd.

Enjoy ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook