WTFW vol 1

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I decided we needed an edge, something you can be sure to get your fix of, and that something is going to be WTF Wednesdays. The first of many edges here at cavscorner.blogspot.com. Let me know if you enjoy it or hate it.

Before we get started, some people might find these videos strange, weird, and disturbing. The music is golden, and really they just depict things we've all seen past midnight at Wal-mart so no big deal.

First up, grannies.


Old people are just plain creepy, here is my proof that the reason they cannot drive is that they are simple too messed up from Four Locos and a slurry of drugs.

Felix Cartal - World Class Driver


This is an oldie but a goodie, I never looked at food again the same. Puts a good 'spin' on models I feel like too...pardon the pun.

Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler



3
Coming from our good friends at sweetelicia.blogspot.com, great suggestion and killer song. This one isn't too bad, so feel free to show your kids. Unless they are girls, it might give them too many dress up ideas. Also, is it just me or should people not fail so hard at lip-syncing?


Steed Lord - 123 If You Want Me



4
I am getting a little soft now, just the beginning is bizarre and even at that, its not weird to me.


Tommy Sparks - She's Got Me Dancing



5
This won an award in the SoHo Short Film Festival, and may have pioneered the idea of taking clips of music from several sources and putting it together on the screen for a music video (such as Pomplamoose (as seen on TV!))


The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist



6
and last but certainly not least, you have heard the music (I mean you must have, its Daft Punk) but have you seen the video?


Daft Punk - Technologic



Have something to share? Upload to the right into my Dropbox, comment it, or email me.




Monster makes the best cables, and Sears.com has a deal right now on them. 25% Monster Cables

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook