Chromeo Depicts my Life When the Night Falls

Sunday, August 21, 2011



Alright, so as many of you might know my life is really just a magical dream. I have tried to break it down and figure out why I am so fortunate, but it is just occurring and I don't want it to stop.

This song kind of explains how things can take a turn for the worst but then lead you in the right direction.

The direction of making people pregnant with you amazing beats?

YES.

The female vocals bring you back a few years...as do basically all of Chromeo's songs but that is aside the point. This song exemplifies all that is good with keyboards. If you don't find yourself smiling to the melody, or the smooth lyrics then you might want to check out your eardrums.

Enjoy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook