There's Always Tomorrow

Monday, February 08, 2016

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to." -Timbaland

This quote never was so applicable, despite it being something I seem to bring up all the time in casual thinking of music when things happen. I know many of you have probably lost hope on this blog, but I also have hope you haven't. Almost three years it's been in the back of my mind, and I'd like to try to catch up.

I'll start with some recent things and then work my way backwards with a few mega-posts after I think of a good way to compile some music I've found and loved over the years.

For now, check out GUNSHIP

Their self-entitled Gunship album (released in 2015) starts with "The Mountain", and twelve tracks later you've been transformed back into the 80's. The way I found out about Gunship was rolling through the depths of Reddit and stumbling upon track three's music video for "Tech Noir".

Bask in it's glory


It's quite ridiculous, but c'mon how good is the music and claymation? 5/5 stars.

I can't believe I hadn't seen it up until now, and I hope you feel the same. Enjoy the album and let me know what you think. Would also love any messages on whether you prefer single artist posts or mega song-dumps.

Thanks for reading as always, and welcome back.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook